This blog will remain as it is for the foreseeable future.
I’m working on my next book, and not feeling given to dreaming up short snippets of thought to publish right this second.
The reader is directed to any of these posts of interest:
- A History of English Language Teaching
- Fringe cases of English language learning 1 2 3
- Language and Tourism in Thomas Pynchon
- The slippage of words in contemporary China
- A collection of expat-branded nonsense
- Reviews of Mo Yan and Chan Koonchung
- Song Yang’s art
- Tres Ataúdes Blancos by Antonio Ungar (eng) (esp)
This blog was also to promote my first two novels, hopefully one day to be published. You read a little about them here:
And I can be contacted at fightthelandlord at gmail dot com